FB Burn Challenge - Day 5 - Lower Body Strength

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body strength workout with Daniel and my legs were struggling through the whole workout. But I pushed myself through the workout and made sure to get the workout done and out of the way for the day. But I really want to tell all of you girls online of what I got for my birthday yesterday, I got a new pair of slippers, a pull over sweat-jacket that says class of 2021, a news set of 15 pound weights, and to top it off I got my very first birthday check to pay for my California ID and for my new program that I was going to buy on Fitness Blender. I know that it seems like a lot and it is but I was able to use all of them and I used the 15 pound weights today during my workout. I wrote my first check yesterday and I bought my very first program for Fitness Blender. So everything has been smooth sailing for me so far and I want it to stay that way for the rest of the week, because things are finally starting to go a whole lot better for me since my birthday came. So now I am just slowly waiting for the month to be done so that way we can get into December, and start getting ready for Christmas to come to all the homes in the neighborhood. I always say that whenever Christmas comes around for me and my family it's the most wonderful time of the year since it only comes around once a year.