Challenge (almost) Complete + December's Challenge Theme

Workout complete before 6 AM this morning! I have 2 more days of the 2 Week Bored Easily Challenge left but wanted to check in with my experience this month because the rest of the week is so busy. My “Reschedule” button has been working overtime!

Throughout November, I have done other FB workout videos outside of the Challenge, I did my own improv freestyle workouts, I painted our whole little apartment from top to bottom (we moved recently), and - very soon - finished the 2 Week Bored Easily Challenge.

I switched up some of the days of the workouts, took extra rest days here and there, and other times just let my work around the house or yard count as my workout for the day (plus some stretching afterwards). I let the challenge be the backbone of my workout structure this month and I really enjoyed the variety but also having a well balanced plan to come back to.

Something I’m really excited about - the fact that I was able to paint our apartment. It requires so many things that I couldn’t do until recently; squatting down, bending forward at the waist, lifting anything from the floor, and all of the funky positions you have to get into and hold while painting a small space. I’m embracing those wins each time I notice them - I highly recommend that you look for your own victories at every turn, and really let yourself celebrate them. Turn them into fuel to keep showing up for yourself!

New FB Plus Challenge for December:
On Monday we’ll be launching the 2 Week “Short and Sweet” Challenge, featuring workouts that are just 10-20 minutes in length. It’s for people who feel like they don’t have time to workout, and people who are looking for an attainable goal to hit in building an exercise habit. It will also work great for people who are otherwise active through their work, or other sports or hobbies (think running, hiking, biking), who want to make sure they’re consistently getting in a short workout consisting of intentional, balanced movement. I’m planning on tackling this next month, if anyone else is up for it!

View the full list of FB Plus 2 Week Challenges

We may have some other exciting things happening around here starting this Friday - make sure you don’t miss out!

Have a great Tuesday. Do something nice for yourself today - even better if you can do something nice for someone else, too*.

*TOO - don't forget yourself 😉

Kelli

Edited