Daily Check-in: Tuesday, November 24th

Hello FB Fam and a hopefully happy Tuesday to you! ..Let's two for Tuesday this up with some citrus fruit of mine just hanging out on another beautiful day.

But what's your local beauty? Feel free to share! From a scenic view to something you see or do that makes you feel beautiful! Maybe your workout was a beauty? I know I need one after a beast of a workout yesterday! The 1k workout got me all the sores, so I think I'll take it easy today and just do the stretching yoga video only. That should feel good! Maybe some of that cardio if I'm up for it, but definitely that stretching. How about you guys? What's your feel goods and challenges for today? Share away!

And continue the sharing with your food! Kinda not thinking about tonights unknown dinner because I'm looking and planning ahead to all the food for Turkey day, lol. I imagine I'll figure something out for later! Maybe chicken.

Okay, got to head on out, but I look forward to reading you all later! And I hope you have/had as good as Tuesday as you can!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***