HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group November 24th

Good Tuesday morning blendfriends! Hope your day is filled with happiness and kindness and good health. Do you have any workout(s) planned for today? And how will you be taking care of yourself? I am in Québec City in a hotel room at the moment, and I was limited in terms of workouts without video access to FB, so I did my own 30-minute flexibility routine, from all the moves that I have learned along my FB journey. It felt quite good actually.

Here’s a thought for today that is a nod to our resident gardeners, and which speaks to me in terms of long-term commitment when you want to reach a goal:

“The day you plant the seed is not the day you eat the fruit.”

I’ll be in a meeting all day for two new stores opening in February. But I’ll have three hours to kill at the end, before getting on a bus back to Montréal, so I plan on going to Québec City’s Christmas store (among other places). Because there’s only 31 days to Christmas after all 😉 That will be my self care for today, I will be in old Québec City, enjoying Christmas magic. And here’s a picture from our decorations a few years ago, to get you in the Christmas mood 😊

Tomorrow we will enjoy another wonderful post from Maria to start our day. And we always hope to hear from anyone and everyone who wishes to add a comment or two 🙂

Edited