Daily Check-in: Monday, November 23rd

Well hello, Blenders! How was your weekend? Mine was busy as usual, but I got some stuff done and even found a little time to relax! That's always nice and much needed. So I hope the weekend treated you alright--certainly looked like Shabnam did regarding the check-ins. Thanks again, guest hosts (ghosts), for taking over! Much appreciated!

But now Mondays calling, but are you answering? ..The picture today is of a Florida Tasselflower with open arms (or rather stems) and welcoming you to the day and check-in. This pinky red wildflower, also known as a Flora Paintbrush is in part mainly for the Blender Birthday girl, Savannah! If I remember correctly, it's her birthday today, so happy birthday Savannah! I hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends. And since I know you like wildflowers, I hope you enjoy this one! They stand out despite they don't open up that wide and are considered weedy, but as always, it's an eye of the beholder thing. I love their color and I doubt the bees consider them a weed as they are an amazing source of nectar for the butterflys, bees, and wasps.

But what's your nectar today, FB Fam? Quite simply, what are you fueling yourself with today? Got something delicious and nutritious that we need to know about? Do share! I'm all back to uncertainty, so I think it will be sandwiches. Sounds right so that's the diner plan for now!

But I'm definitely going to grab something to eat before I tackle todays workout from Fit2, because the last week is starting out with a 1000 calorie workout!! On a Monday?!?! ..Well I guess there's no better time to have workout buddies because I think I'd bail this morning, lol.. But I know I will feel so good, and so accomplished, and so hungry when I get that #workoutcomplete! And I hope you guys will to! From 5 to 95 minutes, movement is so important and it all ads up! So good luck my friends! We got this! You got this!

Okay, guess I better stop stalling and get on with this Mondaze. I hope the start of the week is kind to you. And if its not, well, be kind, gentle and patient with yourself. Lots of things around us can be frustrating, but give yourself the care you need and deserve!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***