FB Burn Challenge - Day 3 - Cardio & Core

I completed my workout for today. It was a cardio and core workout with Daniel and it was hard to do because, some of the exercises that I had to either do the easy version of the workout or rest for a couple of seconds. After I did my workout I took care of my laundry and my sheets then I cleaned the Alpaca pen then, I had breakfast after I was done doing all my morning chores I started working on the puzzle. This afternoon I made a picture for my step-dad Allen and then I took care of the animals for the night then I worked on the puzzle and got some more done on it. Other than that we didn't really have a busy day around the house today because it was kinda of a lazy day for us, but tomorrow we will all be very busy because we will all have a lot of things to do. I don't mind when we just kinda take the day off from doing a lot of things around the house because, then I don't have to worry about doing one thing after another. But whenever we don't have just kinda of a relax day we are really busy either around the house or away from the house, because we all have lots of things to do for the day. Even if we are not doing those things at the house and we are doing them away from the house because that is how it is at this household. Sometimes my friends don't believe it at first when I try telling it to them because they think that my family doesn't do that.