Perspiration Pals - November 22. πŸ˜…

What's up, P Pals? πŸ˜‰

Well, during my video date with my hubby, he kindly reminded me of my β€œfitness promise” – by the end of this year, I will be able to do one full push up. 😳 In this case, β€œpromise” is just an idea with no legal obligations or consequences. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‡ Yeah, I am no near that accomplishment. πŸ™„ I was on a good way a couple of weeks (or months?) ago. However, I fell off the wagon. Who am I lying to? I jumped off the wagon and then dragged it into the woods to set on fire. Just in case… πŸ˜‚ I am still a proud member of the Push Down Gang. 😎

Though I need something to hold on to, so I will try to make it happen. To please my super-fit hubby. πŸ˜‰ I’m still at owe when a human being is doing about 200 push-ups as a burnout round. 😍 As I should be.

Also, I have some crazy ideas fitness-wise, more precisely, program-wise. Probably because I am bored. πŸ˜… I will keep it a secret for now, and let you know what I did (or tried to do) in a week. 😏

Back to the present. So far, I only drank water. I am bloated as a frog, courtesy of Pringles and Pepsi. (Yeah, I know- πŸ˜… I said I won’t drink it. I am weak.) And chocolate. 🍫 I’ll probably have some yogurt/smoothie before the gym session and then opt for some soup and salad for dinner. I need light option. Tomorrow will be better. Maybe... πŸ™„

Now, let me hear from y’all. Spill it out. Unless it’s Pepsi, or hot choco. Then be considerate enough to send it my way. Thanks. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

P.S. We welcome everybody to P Pals. If you wanna share about you, learn something or ask a question, you’re in need of support and kind words, wanna laugh a bit, or you just wanna continue your silent treatment- all is good in eyes of P Pals. 😊 πŸ€—