Weekend Check-In👻Sunday, November 22

Hello and how are you to all you lovely blenders! How's it going?

It's going Sunday morning 7am here. Writing to you and sipping my coffee☕

How about you? What's happening where you at and how are you feeling?

My picture today is our very cute backyard visitor🐸. I took it couple of days ago. Nothing really about it. S(he) is just cute😍

But we're not here to see a frog visiting some blendfriend's backyard some day in the past, are we? Didn't think so!

But we're here to make a difference in our health and fitness by exercising and eating well. And we're here to also talk about it and share our experience with each other and learn from one another.

So let's do that! Are you working out today or resting or both? I'm resting as I have nothing scheduled on my calendar. So I'm just chilling today and take it by the ear. But I love to hear from your fitness journey today.

Also please share your delicious part of the day because we need to eat and drink to un-hunger and un-thirst ourselves😉. My hubby's cooking today as he always does on Sundays. We're having koobideh kabob and white rice. So good😋

We've arrived at the end. Thank you so much for checking in with me this weekend! I'll leave the Check In room key to our amazing host, Raven which will be back tomorrow morning to rock another week🙂

I hope you have a nice Sunday/Monday everyone💛

***Everyone is welcome to this thread to check in, leave a comment, ask questions, answer others' concerns and even guest host(ghost) this thread***