Daily Check-in: Friday, November 20th

Hello to you some time in a Friday! Or close to Saturday for some of you.

Any feel good vibes for the weekend? If not, at least we have Shabnam as our wonderful guest host (ghost) for Saturday and Sunday's check-in! So at the very least, that is good!

Let's get to other good things like workouts! They certainly have a way of making us feel good--even if it's a little workout. Movement works wonders, so what is it for you today? ..Random tangent; I might look a little like I punched myself in the face from the dash of kickboxing that appeared in yesterday's upper body workout, but I actually took a rear paw to the eyesocket via FT Cu. He wiggled around like a 65 or so pound worm when I lifted him off the deck (I stupidly thought this would be better than having him go the long way and walk down the steps๐Ÿ™ˆ) and thus he accidently whacked me in the face. Good news is that I could pick him up easily and I didn't drop him! ..Oh and to further express examples of random non threatening injuries, I also fell/tripped from a gopher tortoise hole the day before that just by plain ol' walking and classically not paying attention. There's really zero point in me reporting all this other than all the working out in the world can't save me from my own klutziness and an over enthusiastic pup. You can laugh. I know I did.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

..So, where was I not? Oh yeah, day 47 of Fit2; a lower body strength I haven't done in a while and some EC HIIT & abs! After this, there is only one week left, not counting recovery workout.. Monday will hold the honor of a 1k workout, but let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet! Let's focus on glute squeezing and feeling today's burn in the best way! And perhaps not getting injured in the process during or not during a workout๐Ÿ˜ ..Good luck with whatever you are doing, Blenders!

Okay, so now what be the Friday food? As always it is pizza for me. Warm delicious homemade goodness that I look forward to soooo much! Yes, I have to make it, but it's quite rewarding. I hope you've got some nice food going on! And if it's mean, make it a little sweet and have a treat!๐Ÿ˜Š

Okay, right quick for the pic, here are the seed pods from the flowers of my Red Arrowroot that you saw last week. Just seeing that time is continuing away and no matter what's going on, the plants are going to do their own thing. I also have no real point here to make from this, rather just showing how things can change in a weeks time.

So, I'll leave it at that and wish you all a lovely day and upcoming weekend!! And that I will be back on Monday with my FB Fam. Until then, take care, stay well, watch for holes, and be safe! See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***