Two rounds of FB Fit and one of FB Bored Easily

I got really serious since March when we went into quarantine. Turns out that the discipline of doing workout programs was just what I needed! I started with a couple of videos on YouTube first and then just knew I had to buy a program. Did one round of Fb fit strictly over 8 weeks, took a little break and then did FB bored easily. I did another round of FB fit but this time over 10 weeks because I fell sick a couple of times and went running/walking outside over the summer.

I’m so glad that my body‘s shape is changing in such a great way and for the first time I can see teeny tiny biceps developing in my arms. This is truly the motivation I needed to propel me forward and motivate me to be consistent even if I can never keep up with Kelly sometimes :):)

I also have been counting calories and doing intermittent fasting since last year but what truly helped me was the workout programs especially strength training that I’ve attempted properly for the first time in my life :)

I just started FB Strong and it’s a bit scary to me to not do cardio/hiit but I figured I can take it slightly easier since the holidays are almost here and evaluate once I’m done with this round.