HKS (Healthy, Kind and Support) Accountability Group November 19

Heya sweet Blenders,

How are you all today? I almost forgot that I had to start the thread today 🤭

The one day you have to step outside, it rains, is windy and is cold. Not complaining, it is a good change from the unusual November warmth we were having!

Quote for today: "C'est avec la logique que nous prouvons, c'est avec l'intuition que nous trouvons"/" It's with logic that we can prove, but it's with intuition that we can find" ~ Henri Poincaré

My understanding of this quote is sometimes in life you just have to follow your gut and take that leap of faith. Other times, you sit back and understand why it isn't the way to go. I've taken a few leap of faiths that way and have discovered new things, and a lot about myself as well. Have you made that leap of faith yet?

Workouts: Day 4 Blend. I'm not all that sore miserably anymore. So maybe I can go ahead and do the upper body routine for today.

I was in school for a short while this morning. We were having a very small farewell/baby shower tea before a colleague was to leave for maternity leave. It was a good change of situation to meet friends.

So enough about me, what's up with you? What workouts have you scheduled for yourself? And what are we having on the menu for food? Lately I may have eaten way too much of cream cheese 🤭😏 So good though! Hi hi..

Tomorrow, we'll have our lovely Sharon host this thread for us all 😊

P. S. We welcome anyone and everyone in these threads, please feel free to join us, we'd love to hear from you 😊

Edited