Perspiration Pals - November 19.

What's up, P Pals? πŸ˜‰

Basically, last night I stayed at the gym longer than usual. Apparently, I overstayed my welcome. πŸ™„ Firstly, yeah, I tend to just skip or fasten up my upper body routines. πŸ˜… And as a result, that is my weakest body area. The strongest one, as you can guess, are my eyes. I am perfectly capable of doing more than 200 eye-rolls during a couple of hours. πŸ˜‡ What’s your maximum in that department?

Back to the start. Because of my driver, I had almost 2.5 hours to spend somehow at the gym. Of course, I was swimming as well. Also, I used a treadmill. And somehow, I still had more than an hour left. 😏

What can I do now? I did an upper-body routine, from LI2, and felt super awkward.πŸ˜… I was constantly looking around, and it took me a while until I relaxed enough to ignore people. By that time, Kelli already finished, and so did I.πŸ˜‰

Now, I decided to use some machines for the lower body. And I embarrassed myself. πŸ˜… I went on using one that works for every major muscle group on the lower body. (πŸ™„?!?) My weights were making a clicking noise with every rep, but I had earphones, so guess what? I wasn’t aware I was annoying the crowd, it was that loud. 😳 And why? Because I was using it wrong. πŸ˜‚

Luckily, one of the annoyed ones was really nice and decided to show me how to use it properly. 😊 At the same time, she upped my weights as well, and I was like - what???? 😳 But, she said, I can do that, she was looking at me doing my own (read: FB) stuff before. OK, she was right. I have really strong lower body. 😎 However, today, I feel very sore – in my back. πŸ₯Ί My legs are perfectly fine.

I am going to a fancy restaurant this evening, have no idea what will I eat, except for the choco dessert. But you already know that. 🍫😁🍫

Now onto y’all. Do share about your day? Any victories or struggles? Any yummy stuff on your menu? 😊

P.S. We welcome everybody to P Pals. If you wanna share about yourself, learn something or ask a question, you’re in need of support and kind words, wanna laugh a bit, or you just wanna continue your silent treatment- all is good in eyes of P Pals. 😊 πŸ€—