HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group November 18th

Helloooooooo!!!

How are the beautiful amazing fantastic people of this community? 😊 How is the middle of the week treating you? I really hope it has been a great week for all of you! And, remember, everyone is sooooo welcome here!

Thought of the day!

Puede ser que no tenga ni un peso en mi bolso, pero tengo una sonrisa en mi rostro y eso vale mΓ‘s que todo el dinero en el mundo//I may not have a cent in my bag, but I have a smile on my face and that is worth more than all the money in the world

This is from a character, called Don Ramon, on one of my favorite sitcoms growing up: El Chavo del Ocho πŸ˜ƒ It tells the misadventures of Chavo, an orphan kid living by himself in a Mexican vecindad (pic from the show above, Christmas edition, of course!).

I feel this quote is very truthful. For me, a smile can change the world, can save someone's life, can make truly a difference! And, that is why is worth more than any amount of money! As lovely Martine made us think yesterday, there is always a reason to be grareful for so, in parallel, there is also always a reason to smile! Smile to someone today, even with a mask on, you might brighten someone's day!

Now, let's talk workouts! As some of you may know, wednesdays are my rest days! So, I am just relaxing today! πŸ’†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ The only thing on my schedule beside resting is that we are getting groceries delivered soon after breakfast! We will be cleaning and organizing them and that will be it! What about you? Any exercises scheduled for today? Or are you taking a break or resting too? Let us know!

By the way, I finished the Fundamentals Challenge yesterday and I highly recommend it! It is made for a person in any fitness level and it can be done while doing anything else or just by itself! πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ If you have FBPlus and want to move your body in different ways to improve your flexibility, balance, coordination, posture, or just relax, I really think you should try this challenge!

Also, my little twin brothers are turning 11 today! πŸŽŠπŸŽ‚ I miss them so much!!! I wish to be able to be with them soon, and with my sister and mother! They plan to come in July so let's see what happens! 🀞🏼In the meantime, I think will have some chocolate in their name. I eat chocolate everyday anyways because anything is an excuse to eat chocolate, is it not? πŸ«πŸ˜… "Look a fly! Life is wonderful! Let's eat chocolate to celebrate!".

Let's take that like a little reminder of enjoying what you like without anyyyyyy guilt! You only live once, enjoy it however you like, doing what you love and eating what you crave! 😊

Anyways, this has been wayyyyyyy too long! Sorry! Tomorrow will be the turn of our amazing wonderful Toasty to host! πŸ‘πŸΌ Get excited!

Hope you are having a great month, week, and day! Stay healthy, safe, and positive!

Happy day!

Edited