Daily Check-in: Wednesday, November 18th

Hey there, Blenders. And a happy half-way day to you!

Let's also make it a #WildflowerWednesday with some Creeping Indigo. These salmon colored flowers are kinda exotic, but also toxic. It was introduced to be an ideal nitrogen fixater and forage crop; only ending up to be good at the former, but not so good for the livestock to eat. Its creeping as this plant spreads easily to the point it can get out of hand, and Indigo only because other species in its genius contain a dye that was used for production of indigo dye. This Creeping Indigo does not contain as much dye, but the color in the name stands. And since I found these in a ditch, I don't have to worry about these on my property. They are pretty though.

And are workouts going pretty good? What is the sweat factor today, guys? I've got a tough core and cardio date with Fit2 and my workout buddies. We might be on different or same days, but I still feel we are suff-- I mean sweating together! So how 'bout it, Blenders? Share the sweat! Or rest if that's the deal today.

And if you're so inclined, do tell what you are eating up and swallowing down today. We grilled some pork recently, so I'll be having some of that possibly in sandwich form along with some assorted veggies. Kinda just keeping it simple lately. But I hope your food is delicious and most nutritious!

Okay, guess I need to close this out and get on with the day. I hope you guys have a nice day to start/end/resume! And try to hang in there if the day isn't being so cooperative. Days sometimes just want to be like that.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited