Daily Check-in: Monday, November 16th

Hello my Blender Fam! How are you doings and feelings on this morning/afternoon/evening of a Monday? All the goods I hope, but if not; I wish better hours and days ahead for you. And if you already have your Christmas tree up and possibly sipping on eggnog, well; why not? More power to you! It wouldn't be too far off to start with some holiday cheer.

For the photo, here's a plant that gets it as this festive colored beauty is already thinking about decorating early. They are the wild cousin to the related and showy Christmas Poinsettias you see in the stores. And similar to the classic Poinsettia, all parts of these plants are poisonous and both have small not very showy greenish-yellow flowers; whereas it's those top leaves that have those bright reds. And other than the obvious name, Wild Poinsettia, these natives are also known as Painted Leaf and my personal favorite, Fire-On-The-Mountain.

And if you are doing some mountain climbers as part of your exercise, maybe there is some fire going on the mountain in the form of flaming legs!? I think Fit2 is out to set fire to my legs with today's strength and cardio. Fit Friends, where are we at today? Ready to go or maybe be more like wait a minute? Just cause it's Monday, doesn't mean we have to workout! Rest is good too! But good luck whatever exercise and movement you are up to, Blenders!

And then tell how you will recharge and pre-charge yourself via the wonderful world of food! ..If you came to me for an idea, you're out of luck as I have giant servings of I don't know and air sides--which I'm pretty sure has no calories.😂 Hah, planning has not been my forte at all lately. I think I'll be doing something with chicken thighs? Emphasis on that question mark. Maybe your meals are more certain?

What is certain and constant and repeatable is the hopes of a good day and week for you. It's nice to have you here, checking in with me! So let's see what we can do about this Monday, yeah? Yeah!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited