Perspiration Pals - November 16. 🍫😊

What's up, P Pals? πŸ˜‰

After I had an easy day on the boat, I had not so easy week. My workplace is busy, busy, busy. πŸ™„ Luckily, not every day is like that, so I am able to try to entertain my P Pals for the next two weeks, as Toasty already mentioned. πŸ€— Don’t worry about missing any Cookie musing, just scroll down to the comment section. She will not disappoint.😊

Today I’m starting with Abs2 (again). https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-abs-workout-no-equipment-hiit-and-abs-low-impact-mods

I’m pretty sure I did this workout not so long ago with LI2, and although it’s a short and fast-paced one, I was bored to death. πŸ™„Maybe it has something to do with β€˜when’ I did it as well. Since I have long lunch breaks, I decided to squeeze in both workout and shower before going back to my work. For how long I will keep up this schedule, remains to be seen. πŸ˜…

The plan for this evening is to have a nice long walk (after the sunset) and then eat something outside, some yummy cake included. People here tend to just sit -wherever, as long as it’s outdoors and then they chill -and eat. πŸ˜‰

How’s your day looking? Resting or trying to burn some calories? And definitely, brag about your menu. Make my hungry mouth water. πŸ€€πŸ˜‰

P.S. We welcome everybody to P Pals. If you wanna share about you, learn something or ask a question, or you just wanna continue your silent treatment- all is good in eyes of P Pals.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Edited