Daily Check-In: Sunday, November 15th (Ghost Edition)

Hello FB Friends and a pleasant Sunday to you all!

Today I'm sharing a picture of a loaf of cinnamon raisin sourdough bread I baked recently. I love baking bread over the weekend and have a loaf in the oven right now! I plan to eat it with almond butter, banana and cinnamon. What's everyone else noshing on today? Going sweet like me, or savory? Whatever it is, remember to enjoy it!

Aside from baking and doing some meal prep, I will be taking it nice and easy today. I think an evening stretch session sounds like a nice way to round out the weekend. Anyone else resting today? Of course, you may have more active plans for your day - please do share the ways you're moving or shaking or sitting or stretching.

Well, I'm off to enjoy my Sunday with some hot tea and podcasts. Cheers!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited