Perspiration Pals -November 15 🍪

Heya sweet P Pals,

How's it going? Slazying your way through the week or no?

Just a heads up for P Pals thread: Our choco buddy, Magda and I will try to alternate hosting for 2 weeks each. Then we'll see how that goes. So from tomorrow we'll have our funny and lovely Chocobeans back hosting for us 🤗

Well okay since I had to report back to y'all, I went ahead with baking cookies (no, no, my fur baby be, Cookie 😮). So okay, not going to share a pic, because embarrassed 😁 But yeah, they turned out tasty, I mean I left them in a tad longer (because confused with the time, so they have nice summer tan in the winter weather 🤣🤭). Me thinks, since they turned out well, for a first time, I might try them from scratch 😎 (promising, too much, am I? 😮🤔)

Other than that, it was a rather relaxed Saturday night, and equally chilled Sunday morn' (with intermittent cookie eating 😋)

Workouts: hmm, I'm thinking of redoing Blend from tomorrow, and adding some additional short Abs as EC here and there. Slightly divided between that or redoing Abs 2. Guess will decide by tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️

How about you, what workouts or activities have you planned for yourself? Are you starting a new program/challenge or close to finishing any? And ahem, any cookie/cake/muffin/bread baking happening? 🤔 Do tell about your day!

Some Cookie musings: this fur baby now routinely sleeps next to my face for couple of hours early mornings, after she's munched rest of her meal. In fact I think I've started resting my face on her back then 🤭🥰 Pic: lil Cookie playing be like..

P. S. As always we welcome anyone and everyone in these threads, please feel free to pop by and come say hello 😊💜