Apple Watch workouts

I'm wondering what everyone is selecting on your Apple Watch as workouts when working out with FB videos. Even the most straightforward ones that have one type of exercise in them, if they have warmup and cooldown included would technically be three different types of workout (e.g. mixed cardio, HIIT, flexibility) - do you split it into those three? Or do you just select the main one and let it run through the warmup and cooldown? That's what I tend to do, unless I have separate videos for those.

Then there are ones that are a mix of workouts, such as HIIT and strength (I love those!), so that's even harder to categorise. And even for strength there's "traditional strength training" and "functional strength training" and I don't know what's the difference there, either.

I mean, it's not something that's keeping me up at night :-))) I don't know if it makes any difference anyway, and there's probably no "right" answer, but I wonder how everyone else is using the workouts on the Apple Watch.