Daily Check-In: Saturday, November 14th (Ghost Edition)

Hello FB Friends and happy Saturday!

To start things off, I'm sharing a picture of a little nature trail by my house, from earlier this year. We had an especially rainy season and it caused all of the grass and wild flowers to bloom like mad! Which was really pretty, but it made it hard to walk through all of the tall grasses. After a dry summer (and some maintenance by the city, I think), it's much more manageable now. This is the trail I usually take when I go for walks on the weekends.

In fact, I'm planning a walk later this morning, after I make an early trip to the grocery store. I missed my walk last weekend due to rain, so I'm looking forward to a long stroll through my neighborhood today. How about you? Are you moving, or resting, or maybe taking on some active recovery?

Whatever you get up to, you gotta fuel yourselves. Today my friend is having me over as a belated backyard birthday brunch celebration (wow, say that 3 times fast!). We're ordering take out from one of my favorite spots. I haven't been there since March, so I'm very excited! What are you noshing on? Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy and get what you need from it!

Alright, folks, that's it for now. Have a great Saturday!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***