Perspiration Pals -November 14 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Heya P Pals,

How's it going? That's right, the weekend's here ๐Ÿ˜Ž It's a bright sunshiny day, I've already made a small trip outside and feels good! Woke up without an alarm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Technically, I just have recovery workout, not sure if I get that in or take it easy. With that BE Challenge is officially done ๐Ÿ˜Ž If you liked LI R2, you'd like this one. Go for it.

Well, no popcorn happend last evening, because I didn't have any ๐Ÿ˜ฎ (this is living on the edge!!) So anyways had ๐ŸŸ and ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ˜ Restocked ๐Ÿฟ, so might happen this evening. Also, well, I mean, I got the ready mix of choco cookies (now, I knew this day would come when I was naming my fur baby Cookie ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ) Anyways, me is thinking lemme try my hand at that. If it goes fine, I'll make them from scratch. Lemme remind you, me is no good with baking. At all. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿง So you'll know tomorrow, how that went ๐Ÿคญ

So what's up with you, what workouts or is weekend be the time you like to ahem, not move at all, hint: meme ๐Ÿ˜ What's happening in food zone? ๐Ÿค” I'll have some more ๐Ÿทthis evening ๐Ÿคฉ So go ahead, tell me about your day!

Some Cookie musings: This kid has started responding to when I call her. She was doing some mischief in store room. So I called her as if I'm searching for her, she immediately runs and appears with a lil squeak/meow and a rub against my leg to say she's here ๐Ÿฅฐ Pic: spot the tongue ๐Ÿคญ

P. S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads. Please feel free to pop by and come say hello! We're here right support each other ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ