Perspiration Pals -November 13 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Heya sweet P Pals (I mean, I almost wrote 'my dudes' ๐Ÿคญ),

So it's FriYay, ahem, Friday the 13th. Personally, to me it means we need to have more wine on this day (no, ain't the same for you? ๐Ÿค”)

Well I had teaching this morning, was kinda intense. It was my students presenting and I had to just ask questions to evaluate. Even so 35+ students ๐Ÿ˜ฎ In all, I'm just so glad it's weekend and it's time to start unwinding (read, already stopped working ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคญ) After what was a crazy work week, I'll try to relax this weekend (try = operational word).

Workouts, day 12 of BE challenge, with Kelli's new video. Just a recovery workout tomorrow, otherwise done with this Challenge. Must say, I loved this BE challenge and will repeat it soon sometime. Totally recommend.

So how about you? What are your special Friday's special plans? What workouts and activities? And food, what do we have there? I'm going to make popcorn๐Ÿฟ this evening and chill by watching something. So over to you, tell me about your day!

Some Cookie musings: Well well well, someone hogged ALL the place on my pillow, wonder who ๐Ÿค” early morn' I was searching for this kid and found her above my head stretched completely and pushing me out with her two tiny paws on my head (I don't think she knows how tiny she is ๐Ÿคฃ) all this after walking all over me, including sleeping on my neck ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Pic in comments: when this kid discovered shadows ๐Ÿคญ

P. S. As always we welcome anyone and everyone to participate in these threads, come by to say hello, or more. We'd love to hear from you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ

Edited