Daily Check-in: Friday, November 13th

Hi there FB Fam! How are we doing?

Feeling good that it's Friday!? And not a normal Friday; it's a Friday the 13th. Which to me always stirs good luck. And I guess so since tropical storm ETA (thank goodness) was really no big deal for us despite the eye skirting my place. Little wind, drizzly rain. I may have overkilled the prep, but I'm just happy everything and one is all good and whole! But still, other places might not be so lucky, so I hope anyone facing ETA continues to stay and be safe!

The picture today is a little flower Friday. It's unseasonably warm right now and my Arrowroot is blooming again, being quite bold with its reds. So I thought I'd bring that boldness to your Friday, reminding you yourself to be bold and apply that to however it fits into your life!

So what bold workouts and rest do you feel like doing today? Does whats on your schedule match your mood? Hopefully a #workoutcomplete will have you feeling better--even if it's only 5 minutes. Because a little something is always better than nothing. My lotta something from Fit2 is lower body strength training and an extra credit featuring HIIT. Legs are feeling nominal, so I'm ready get my #workoutcomplete and check off another week!

I also got a #pizzacomplete to earn and check off. That's right; my Friday dinner is pizza. What's yours? I hope it fills you up and has you feeling great!

Okay, I nearly out of words for now. Don't forget to check-in with Alexi over the weekend! She's got you covered this Saturday and Sunday for all things in the Blenderverse.

But until then, thanks so much for checking in with me! I hope you have a nice Friday the 13th and all the good luck vibes to you today and this weekend, whatever be your adventure! ..Take care guys, and see ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***