FB Plus 5 Day Challenge - Day 5 - Lower Body Strength & HIIT

I completed my workout for today. It was the last day of the 5 day challenge for total body and man my body is completely wore out from all 5 workouts that I had. So the next time that I come back I will be doing another FB Plus challenge and it will be a FB Burn challenge and it's a 2 week challenge. I had another busy day with doing schoolwork again and I only had work to do from my three classes again, and it was a lot more work to do than there was for on Tuesday. But again I was able to get all of it done along with taking care of the animals for the day and giving them goodies, food and water. I thought I wasn't going to be able to get my work done for my last class of the day because, it was the most amount of work to do and it took me a long time to read the whole thing and highlight any important information that stood out to me. But I was glad when I finally got all of it done and I was able to go down and play for a while, before coming up and taking care of the animals again for the night. So I have just been pretty much busy all this week and after the last school day for this week tomorrow, I will be official completely wore out from being busy and doing schoolwork this week. But I am hoping that I will not have to do that much schoolwork tomorrow in all of my classes so that way I don't have a lot of things on my mind at the time. Because I never like having a lot of things of my mind when I'm at school and trying to do schoolwork in one of my classes and I can't think or focus.