Perspiration Pals -November 12 🍫

Heya sweet P Pals,

How's it going? We were supposed to have our choco buddy Magda back, but as she seems busy you'll have to go with me 😮

Anyways, excited about the weekend or no? Yes, you are! 🧐🤭

Work's been (and is) very busy, but this means I gotta change that sombre situation to something motivating (read something chocolate 😁). So I'm getting myself some plain chocolate, or it may involve pain au chocolate (yeah you read that right, the pain you get from avoiding chocolate 🤣 So you don't want that). For the uninitiated, pain = bread in French, so pain au chocolat is a common breakfast/any time snack (I'm leaning towards any time 😋)

Workouts, day 11 BE challenge, new upper body strength routine with D. Might have to do this in the evening. Actually, I'm proud of how I'm managing to get in my workouts. This week has been 😣 work wise. What are you proud of today?

So how's your day going? What workouts or activities? Try avoiding pain by having some 🍫 🤭 Anyways, over to you, tell me about your day.

Some Cookie musings: someone seems to be a tad interested in my workouts, no in my workout mats 🤔 Pic in comments: lemme occupy this so mom can't 😎

P. S. As always anyone and everyone is welcome in there threads, please feel free to pop by and come say hello 😊💜 Even if you're lurking, we are here for you! 🤗

Edited