HKS (Healthy, Kind and Support) Accountability Group November 12

Hey all,

I feel like I'm starting this thread after a while now 😊

So we're here, the just-a-day-more-to-weekend day! So how's the week been so far for you, and how's your Thursday looking like?

Quote for the day, hmm more like a reminder: The pic is from my Cahier that has mantra for the week, so I chose to share that: "I allow myself to take time for myself and try and take full advantage of it without feeling guilty about it" I also like the pic because of the lil fur baby at her feet 🥰

I suppose this is just a reminder call to take a moment or two to rejuvenate, recover and cope from busy lives. Me times don't hurt, but to be able to do that without guilt is a conscious effort. At least for me. But I'm progressing 😊

Workouts: Day 11 of BE challenge is the new free workout with D, upper body strength routine. Looking forward to this one 😎

Not sure what's for dinner 🤔

Tomorrow we'll have our lovely Sharon hosting this thread. I have to say I'm. Really liking this new pattern of hosting, how about you?

So that's it from my end, tell me about your day, and do take some time out for yourself 🤗