Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 12th

H to the ello for your Thursday everybody. How are you doing? We've got some tropical storm weather to get through over here in not so sunny Florida right now. I spent the better part of the day yesterday (and a good chunk of the evening) preparing for that unwelcome guest and now I'm all prepared as I can be! ..So my furry elements, my family, and myself are going to hunker down and see what happens; So far so good though! Fingers crossed it stays mild! And anyone else in ETA's path, please stay safe!

Anyway, how about we talk about some workouts? I've been pretty sore this week, from my lower, to upper, and now my core. And I'm not mad about it! Today is suppose to be upper body and cardio from Fit2, but what are you guys up to and down for? Be sure to do what you need, my Fit Friends and all you other Blenders!

And what about your nourishment today, guys? What's on the menu? Makes all the sense to me to clear out my leftovers! It's quick and about as far as I'm thinking right now.

Oh and we also need a ghost (guest host) for the weekend! Alexi, do you want to have a go at it this weekend? If not, maybe Shabnam? Either way, let me know if it works! And as always anyone is welcome to guest host!

Well, that's all from me for now. I'll leave you with a picture of these dried up sesame seed plants from the food plot we planted in the spring. The pods have opened up and I have too much fun shaking the plants and having sesame seeds flying out/raining down everywhere. Yes. I'm totally seasoning the ground.😂

..Okay, now I'm off to see if this storm is going to behave! Quite simply, I hope you guys have a good day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***