FB Plus 5 Day Challenge - Day 4 - Upper Body Burnout

I completed my workout for today. It was Day 4 of the 5 Day Challenge and it was a upper body burnout workout and my arms were feeling it but not as much though. Because I had to lower the amount of weight that I was using on some of the exercises so that way my upper body wouldn't be hurting as much. My upper body at the moment is kinda of feeling it front the last upper body workout that I did so my upper body is getting kinda of wore out from it. I had to wait to do my workout this afternoon because, my mom and I had to go to a dentist appointment for my mom and when we got back home. I only had time to do the piano and I was glad to be able to at least get that done this morning, so this afternoon I did my workout after I took care of the animals and then, I had to take care of some schoolwork that I didn't even do. I didn't have school today because, it's a holiday and so the school is taking the day off from school in order to celebrate the holiday. I always like it when I can get a day or even a couple of days off from school, if it's a holiday or something came up and there won't be school for a couple of days. So I will only have 4 days of school this week but next week I will have all 5 days of school and then after that, I will have a whole week off for my Thanksgiving break off from school. So in total I only have 7 days left of school until my Thanksgiving break off from school until I have to go back again and do some more schoolwork.