l
Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Weight Loss Plateau - Losing Inches not Lbs

Hey FB Community,

I've been working out with FB for a loooong time.

This year I've been doing more of their workout programs and seen some great results.

In the summer I lost 15lbs, but for the last 3 months the scales have stayed at the exact same place (give or take 1-2lbs higher or lower).

However what I have noticed in the last 3 months is my body fat % is shifting ever so slightly from 30.2% to 28.5% and my TBW has increased from 48% to 50.5%. I've lost about an inch in my waist and on my hips. I am generally happy with how things are going, the progress in the last 3 months is small but still progress and I feel a lot fitter, but I would like to see the scale shift a little more (5-10lbs tops)

So my question to the community is - does anyone have any tips for a weight loss plateau that ISN'T EAT LESS!!

I've found that I really can't function on less than 1,600-2,000 calories a day & I really like to push myself in workouts so I need the energy. (I'm working out 5 days a week currently at week 5 of FB Fit)

I'm trying to eat around about a 40/30/30 diet of carbs/protein/fat.

I drink my daily water intake, I don't drink alcohol during the week and I essentially try to do the most I can to stay healthy!

Any tips!!?

Edited