HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group November 11

Helloooooooo, beautiful amazing strong intelligent blenders!

First of all, sorry for the late post! Some of you may know that I am not an early bird πŸ˜… Also, I am from, and live in, Colombia, so my time zone might be different from others! I am just saying this to let you know that probably on wednesdays, when it is my turn to host this amazing thread, the post might be a bit later than usual! 😳 I really hope this is not an inconvenient for anyone and, as always, all are welcome here!

Thought of the day:

If the problem has a solution, why should you worry? And, if there is no solution, why should you worry?

I think this is a chinese proverb and it is also a very used saying in my country. For me, it is really about acting or accepting 😊 If you are struggling because of any situation, and that situation has a solution, act! Do something about it! However, if you know that that situation doesn't have a solution, might be a good time to start accepting the circunstances and try to do your best about it.

However, I know some situations are not that simple! So, this is just depending on you, the problem, and many other facts πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Now, how is the middle of the week treating you? Has this been a good week? Have you been working out or resting? Let us know what you have been up to!

For me, today is my rest day as usual on wednesdays! πŸ’†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ And, because we got our groceries delivered last wednesday, today we are totally free! We might go for a walk depending on the weather and that will be it! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈ So, for today, there is going to be lots of resting, relaxing and, of course, eating!

Tomorrow, if I am not wrong, we are going to have the amazing, kind, funny Toasty as a host! Who is excited about it? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Me!

Hope everyone is having a great week! And, hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!

Edited