Perspiration Pals -November 11 ☀

Heya sweet P Pals,

How's it going? Just like that we are here, the midweek. It's been warm for last few days and very unlike mid November. Anyways some ☀ doesn't hurt!

A public holiday here (Armistice Day), so I'm taking it slightly easy after two hectic work days. I still have some work to do, but ça va 😊 So, here's a reminder to grab some breathers every now and then to cope (if breathers = glass of wine🍷 sometimes, that's also good 😁)

Day 10 BE challenge is an Abs workout and will do that pre-evening. While I'm not a fan of BE format, this BE challenge has been absolutely great!

So, what's up with you? What workouts, or other activities? If you are close to finishing a program/challenge, what's your next? 🤔 And food? I had my share of cuppa 🍫 couple of days ago, so today's it's just 🍓🍫 So, go ahead and tell me about your day 😊

Cookie musings: I let her be now, and then she seeks more time with me 🤭😋 Anyways these days her hobby be pigeon watching, so much so that she's in a hurry to quickly nibble on her food (as though she's doing it for me) and run back to window 🥰🤗 Pic in comments: when mom be chilling after all the work, let me contribute by parking myself next to her 😎

P. S. As always anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads, please feel free to pop by and come say hello 😊💜

P. P. S. Including fur baby pics is 🤩

Edited