Daily Check-in: Wednesday, November 11th

Hello and welcome to another Wednesday, another half-way day where we got to get to the workouts, foods, things and the rest in our lives. How's it all going for you?

I want to mention a happy Veterans Day to my Blender Buds in the USA! ..A major shout out and not enough words to convey my gratitude to every and anyone who has and is serving. Never unnoticed, and through service and sacrifice, they are the reason we are and what we have today. So the simplest words to any Veterans out there; Thank. You.

And I'm not done with the announcements and shout outs yet; it's also our awesome and creative Alexi's birthday today! Happy happy birthday, Alexi! I hope you have a super day full of cake and cheer and whatever you like! Just hoping a fantastic special day for you!

Okay, now how are those workouts shaping you? Getting some gainz, a bit of toning, or just peace of mind that a workout can deliver? That time is your time, so I hope it's enjoyed! Me and my buddies are still plugging away at Fit2, and day 38 is dishing out core and cardio work as separate workouts. I certainly have upper body soreness, so now I'll be getting a flaming core today with 24 minutes of dedicated ab work. I love core work, so I'm all good for it!

And as always give us some flavor for this check-in and tell me what all your eating plans are! Think I might be doing something with ground beef today. Maybe spaghetti. Guess I'll figure it out later!

Okay, before I make like a leaf, have a look at some leaves from a Turkey Oak tree. If you've been checking around, I'm sure you've seen I shared this tree before here. I always love how they look with these leaf shapes. This one is doing its Fall thing and the sun light is showing off all the trees leafy glory.

But enough about me, leaves, and trees. I wanna hear from you! And then go out there and hopefully have or resume a good day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***