Jiu Jitsu for the first time 😁

So yesterday my boyfriend and I went to a jiu jitsu class for the first time and we loved it!! Lol granted it was not easy at all for me to be in a room full of people and barefoot wearing the outfit lol I’m very shy and introverted not to mention not very social so I was definitely out of my comfort zone. I gave it a shot however because my boyfriend isn’t the type to exercise but he wanted to try this because it’s something that he’s interested in. It was fun and I loved the technicality of it all. And I loved exercising with the person I love. I usually exercise alone so it was nice to have him with me and for us to try something fun together. We are going to try to go for another class tomorrow. We are excited and I went ahead and added my workout in my calendar. Tonight I’m doing a stretching routine along with the breathing exercises from fb. I’m feeling a bit stressed since returning to work, but this will help me fall asleep. Anyway, just wanted to share :) I love being open to different forms of fitness. I truly love it. Hope everyone is well and God bless you all. ☺️❤️