FB Plus 5 Day Challenge - Day 3 - HIIT Cardio & Core

I completed my workout for today. It was Day 3 of the 5 Day Challenge and it was a HIIT Cardio and Core workout with both Kellie and Daniel. It was a hard workout to do because a lot of the exercises I had to do the low impact version of it, because I could do the harder version of the workout but I made it all the way through the workout. By the time the workout was over I was wore out after it and my body was total ready to do some nice relaxing stretches after working out all the muscles in the body. After I did that I went straight to the computer and starting working on my schoolwork for today while having my breakfast. I also made sure to clean the Alpaca pen and take care of the animals before going be to doing my schoolwork and I got all of it done for today. I thought I wasn't going to be able to get all of my schoolwork done for today, because of how much schoolwork I had to do for just only my three classes. But once I finally got all of it done I had to take care of the animals for the night and make sure that they had plently of food and water, then I just now finished doing the piano for the day also. So once again another busy day for working on schoolwork but I always make sure to get everything done for today, so that way I don't miss anything that I was suppose to do. But that only happens sometimes where I will forgot something that I was suppose to do for today.