HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group November 10th

Good Tuesday morning everyone! We are 44 days to Christmas! Be ready for a Christmas countdown with me, as I LOVE the Holiday season! And here’s a Holiday picture of Loki to get you in the mood 🙂

In some areas, it is so warm that it sure doesn’t feel like the Holiday season is upon us. Does it feel like Summer, or Winter (thinking of Amanda and Alberta, where they had a snow storm on Sunday) or just regular Fall where you are? We will reach highs of +22°C/71°F today, never seen that in November.

Here is a thought for today:

“Whatever you are not changing, you are choosing.”

I have been on a journey of self improvement, in many aspects of my life, and I realized that if I don’t put forth the efforts to change, that means that I choose not to change. No excuses, it’s all on me.

And exercise and fitness are a big part of the choices that I make daily to bring about change in my life. What will be your workout today? Or will you take a much-deserved rest day? I will continue with Blend today, and I need to massage my hips with a tennis ball even more, as I can feel a couple of tight spots, in areas difficult to stretch.

And what is on the menu for you tonight? Are you going for a tried and true favourite dish, or are you feeling adventurous and trying a new recipe? We’ll enjoy some leftover rice casserole. And leftovers are always a favourite of mine because we don’t have to cook!

We will have the immense joy of having Maria host the thread tomorrow, don’t miss it! And we remind all Blenders that you are most welcome to join in and add your comments at any time you like.

Have a wonderful day everyone!