FB Plus 5 Day Challenge - Day 2 - Upper Body Strength

I completed my workout for today. It was Day 2 of the 5 Day Challenge and it was a upper body strength workout with both Kellie and Daniel. It was one of my favorite workouts to do because I love doing upper body strength workouts, if they have some of my favorite exercises in them. After I did my workout I had my breakfast while doing my schoolwork for my dance class and my biology class, then after that cleaned the Alpaca pen after cleaning my teeth and my face. Then I went to my speech meeting and after that I did the work for my P.E class and my history and I got all of it done for today. So it was lot of work to do from all of my class but I was able to get all of it done and turned in to my teachers on time. I will have to schoolwork for 4 days instead of 5 days because we have Wednesday off in order to celebrate Veteran's Day. Because whenever there is a certain type of holiday that happens on a school day the school takes that day off to celebrate that special day. But the next time I come back to my mom's house I will have the whole week off, because it's my Thanksgiving break off from school. So I guess you can say that i only have 2 more weeks of school before my Thanksgiving break, before I have to go back to school again.