Daily Check-in: Monday, November 9th

Well, hello hello, FB Fam! How goes the Mondaze? Maybe you are thinking back on your weekend, or ready to go get on with the week; either way you are here, so all the welcomes and let's get to it!

I've got some more Muhly grass for the Monday on deck. Instead of a close up, we have a mass of magenta here all lit up magnificently by the (what it was at the time) October sun. And FT Cu (spotted there at the bottom left) likes to munch on a few when he can. Don't ask me why--he's a weird dude😂

But let's just head right into what you'll be munching on for Monday.. I still need to figure that out. Like, maybe I should get through breakfast, but I'm always thinking a few bites ahead. Doesn't help with planning, but it's the thought that counts I guess, lol. Probably just going to put down sandwiches for now, but them plans are subject to change.

Just like plans for workouts can change into just not working out. Because maybe you need a rest. It's easy to keep plugging away at a schedule, so make sure you are getting the right amount of rest as well!

I took a rest all weekend, so I'm ready to continue my Fit2 quest with my party. Starting today with some HIIT and lower body strength. Getting those legs to wake up and start the week nice and sore!

And speaking of starting the week, I've got to run on outta here and get busy being busy! Good luck on your ventures this week, Blendfriends, and make sure to give your muscles/brain/body well deserved breaks from time to time!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***