L

Confession: I hate abs!!

Today was core day on day#9 of FBsweat and let me tell you I was dreading it! https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/abs-workout-for-people-who-get-bored-easily-core-and-cardio-workout

I decided to push through because you know I thought I better not neglect a whole area of my body but DAMN! It was hard, partly because it was actually challenging and partly because I’m lazy. Don’t get me wrong, I’d say I’m in pretty fit shape and lift heavy on all other training days but for some reason I have absolutely no self control when it comes to working my abs. For example I tend to just give up halfway through an interval, either because it burns or most commonly because it’s too much effort and I feel nothing. Does anyone experience the same? I was doing swimmers today and I was literally groaning the whole time THEY ARE CRAZY! I’d honestly rather do 5\5 HIIT workouts than abs.

But I’ll keep trying because the only way to make a difficult exercise easier/get better at it is to practice! (Though I don’t think I’m ready for fbabs)

Also does anyone else find that their hipbones dig into the mat when doing backbows?

Anyways apologies for the rant 😂