FB Plus 5 Day Challenge - Day 1 - HIIT & Lower Body Strength

I completed my workout for today. It was Day 1 of a 5 Day challenge and it was a HIIT and Strength workout with both Kellie and Daniel, and my legs were feeling it during and after the workout. Because even though I have done it a couple of times already, and it's still a challenging workout for me to do every time. But that's just the way it is sometimes when you are working out and, you think that the workout will just become a little bit easy to do it the next time around. This morning we all went shopping to get groceries like I said yesterday, and it took us an hour and a half I would say to get the shopping done or longer. But it's always fun going shopping together as a family because then we get all the shopping done a lot easier and a lot faster sometimes. But most of the time if we are not in a hurry we will just take our time, and look around to see what foods we need to buy for at home. By the time we got back we was able to relax for a couple of minutes while we was waiting for lunch then we all relaxed at nap time, and I took a long nap because I was tired from all the shopping this morning. I didn't really go down and play this afternoon because, it was way too cold to go play outside so instead I took care of the animals for the night. Then I did my workout and got it done then I did the violin for the day now I am just waiting for dinner to be done.