Sunday, 8-11 đź‘»checkin!

Hello all you lovely fit and active blenderbuddies. How does this Sunday find you? About to get up, ready to go to bed again, in the middle of your day?! I find it fascinating that while I type this in the middle of my day, many of you have had most of your day and many others are about to start your day.

How’s Sunday treating you? What are your plans, if any? Sometimes I really fancy “nothingness”! Not planning anything, not doing anything specific, just taking the day as it comes. For me, this afternoon is all about “nothingness”! Just sitting, relaxing and reading my book (and probably falling asleep in the process)!

Workout calendar time: what does your calendar offer you today? I am looking forward to an Old School upper body strength workout with Daniel (and hubby!). It’s one with alternating reps, as in one left, one right, something I really like. What about you, do you like workouts with alternating reps? Ascending, descending reps? I am a bored easily person, so anything not regular, straightforward reps will do me fine. I started off with a 20min seaswim this morning. The sea was quite calm, just a few waves. Cycling to and from there in the wet got me rather cold, but cleaning the house afterwards warmed me up nicely. Let me know what active or non-active activities you are filling your day with.

Now on to menu time: what specific food are you cooking or having cooked for you? Hubby’s turn to cook here, so I am just going to enjoy the fact that I didn’t have to cook, whatever it is he is putting on my plate...I think he mentioned roast beef and potatoes.

As to my photo: this is the top of the cliff we cycled to yesterday. Part of the “Jurassic South” coast. However many times I go there, its beauty never ceases to amaze me. Do you have a place you visited and you were in awe of what you saw? There are so many things you can look at and be amazed by....So I am wondering what yours is.

Have a wonderful (rest of your) Sunday. Looking forward to your messages and will hopefully see you on here again some other time.

Edited