Perspiration Pals -November 8 🧀

Heya sweet P Pals,

How are you all today? How's your Sunday coming along?

Hmm, someone (don't know who really 🤔🤣) ate waaaayyy too much cheese, and 🐔 and dash of veggies, and then some more 🧀 and then a lil more 🧀 yesterday 😁🤭 We had a Raclette get together of 4 friends. Of course there was lotsa 🍷 as sell. This was yesterday late afternoon, safe to say didn't (read, couldn't) have dinner 🤭 Was too full, I wonder why though 🤔😁

So anyways, gotta recover from that, so I'm going to do yesterday's recovery workout, today 😏😎 Maybe I'll feel slightly 'lighter' 🤣

What's up with you, what workouts? Did you go all out feasting, you know celebrating anything, or just for the love of eating (food, I meant food 🤭)? Tell me about your day!

Some Cookie musings: This kid played all evening with her favorite toy, paper ball, and then settled next to me and be like, "mom, I'm tired, why don't you massage my paws, while I give you company to watch something" 😅 (pic in comments)

P. S. As always anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads. Please feel free to pop by and come say hello 😊💜

Edited