FB Burn Challenge - Day 13 - Recovery Workout

I completed my workout for today. It was a Refresh, Relax, and Restore: Stretching Workout for Tight Muscles with Kellie and it felt so nice to do it. Because I needed the nice stretching workout to just take some time and really, stretch out the muscles from working them all week from my Life Fitness class. After I did that I had my breakfast then I cleaned the Alpaca pen and and then, I hung my laundry while I was talking to my Grandpa on the phone. I couldn't do my sheets today because I had so much clothes that, needed to be washed that I will just do my sheets tomorrow instead. Then after I was done talking to my Grandpa I did the violin and then after nap I went down to play for about and hour and a half, then I cam up and took care of the animals for the night. I also took care of the animals this morning as well so I had a lot of things to do this morning, but not really a lot of things to do for this afternoon or evening. So it will be a busy tomorrow for all of us because we are going into town to get groceries because we are low on food for a lot of things. But I always have fun whenever we all go grocery shopping together or if we are going even clothes shopping too it doesn't really matter.