Saturday 7-11: đź‘»checkin

Hello all you blenderbuddies! Good.... (fill in whatever part of the time zone you are in now)! For me it is latish afternoon. I hope this day finds you well, happy to rest or workout or whatever takes your fancy today!

So tell me: what are your plans for today? Active, passive, hectic, relaxed, indoor, outdoor? What does your FB calendar show for today? Mine shows the Old School Challenge day 4, but no way I am doing any of that. I have rescheduled... why? Well, beautiful sunny morning so I got up at 7 to go for an early morning (10min) seaswim, enough to get me nice and cold! Then I went off for a mountainbike ride. We did 32k which included lots of pretty nasty inclines! It actually included the hill I had set as my personal goal for 2020.... well, with 2020 officially declared “anno horribilis” I didn’t manage my goal at all today! I am still proud of what I achieved though: halfway up the very LONG STEEP incline without stopping. The second half will have to wait! Which brings me to my Saturday question:

Did you set yourself a specific personal goal for this year?

Now we move onto, yes, you have guessed it: food! What does your kitchen find you making today (my gosh, isn’t that a convoluted way of saying: what are you eating today?)?!? It’s my turn to cook and today I have even planned ahead.... wowee, that’s probably a first for me. I am going for stuffed peppers and stuffed portobellos with potato and salad.

As to my picture: it’s my “muddy feet” picture. Hubby decided to take us on a detour through a very muddy bit where I fell over, landing in soft mud and a very dry soft sandy incline, where I decided to get off and push my bike!! Mud mud glorious mud, I love mud! What about you? Do you sometimes crave mud?! Anyway, enough rambling from me! Looking forward to reading all your answers.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***