I'm A Little Scared...

Hey All!

I hope everyone is doing well, healthy all of the above good stuff. I haven't been around on the website much lately due to some issues I have been having with my body. Most of you know I have joint pains which still sucks and I still haven't figured out what to do about that yet. I can't wait until that's sorted out but I thank GOD I can still do things even if I'm limited.

Recently, I learned that I have a cyst. It is not fun let me tell you guys that. The most painful pain I've ever felt in my life. The worst part is I feel like it's in the worst place ever. Anyway, I'm not sure how to explain what a cyst is. I'm still learning myself. If anyone has had one or is aware and knows what it is feel free to explain and how it comes to be. I honestly have no clue how I got mine. I was supposed to get surgery to get it removed on Wednesday but the doctor said he couldn't see it and recommended I wait until it starts to hurt again to get the surgery. Honestly, I don't get how he couldn't see it but it is what it is. I agreed and hopefully this helps.

By the way for any of you who have had a cyst or know anyone who has one how did you deal with it? I could use some advice if that's okay.

Anyway, that's pretty much why I haven't been around lately. Lots of pain in my body nowadays and it really sucks. I have tried lurking every now and then. Sometimes reply on the HKS thread and again I apologize for not being around on there.

Now why I'm feeling a bit scared you all might be wondering well it's just not being able to workout for a long while and having all this pain is really annoying and I want to say it demotivating but isn't at the same time. It's taking a while for me to get the help I need for all these issues and not working out has started taking it's toll. I miss being able to move around, do little bits of stretching and pilates here and there, I'm losing energy, flexibility, I'm always tired. These are terrible feelings and I honestly don't like it one bit but there's nothing I can do about it right now.

I'm scared of having to wait TOO long before being able to workout again and what if I do get all this sorted out GOD willing? What if I lose or lost my motivation to want to get back into it? I'm afraid of that happening. I know it sounds ridiculous because I did say I miss it and I do but what I get lazy in the future? What do I do?

I could really use some advice and motivation. Even though I can't do much now I could keep your ideas in mind for the future GOD willing.

Thank you in advance and have a Blessed day/night guys!

Edited