Bored Easily Challenge Day 3 + New Workout on Sunday

Hi FB Family,

How is everyone doing?

Are you doing your best to take good care of yourself this week? I know it's a very stressful time for so many. I took a couple of unexpected rest days this week because I was feeling it pretty hard myself.

Working out can be such a fantastic stress relief - like it was for me just now - but other times heavy stress can create the need for either extra rest, or very gentle movement. Try to be compassionate with yourself and focus on doing what you can to make yourself comfortable.

Do you tend to workout more or less when you're stressed out? What about intensity; do you choose lighter or more intense workouts when you're feeling stressed?

My favorite interval in today's workout was the “2 Runners + Front Kick + Wide Squat & Repeat” interval - such a mouthful to say but I loved the combo. I’ve always wanted to film a cardio workout with longer combo moves like that - do you think you would enjoy a cardio workout built using intervals of multiple cardio combos? If so, I may just have one written...

I added resistance bands to most of the cardio moves and my legs were burning and I was sweating up a storm. I told Daniel “hey if I’m wondering why I’m sore tomorrow; remind me of the banded jumping jacks”. But I loved it! What I needed earlier in the week was rest. But today, I needed movement and a good sweat.

I hope you're all doing well! I'll see you all on Sunday for a new free workout - make sure that you're upper body muscles are ready for a challenge 😃

Kelli

Edited