Perspiration Pals -November 6 ๐Ÿ‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ

Heya sweet P Pals,

It's FriYay! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ How's it going? It's a warm, bright and sunny day here! Well I was feeling it's Friday, since Monday this week, so ๐Ÿ˜

Workout be Day 5 BE challenge, seems like a brutal lower body workout ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Anyways, as yesterday I received a compliment about my gains from workouts (๐Ÿ˜) imma bear with a bit more squats et al ๐Ÿ˜

Boy, I've never used Deliveroo or other food delivery apps and yesterday my friend showed me how easy it was. Had crispy ๐Ÿ”in about 25 mins. Think I might set it up on my phone now, you know, to support local business in these times and do my part ๐Ÿ˜‹

So tell me what's up with you, what workouts, what other activities, and what's happening in food? Do you like to order food from outside sometimes (or more)? ๐Ÿค” And obviously, you stock ๐Ÿซ for that hot cuppa, no? (Only say, yes ๐Ÿง)

As our choco buddy, Magda warned you, here's some Cookie musings: this lil kid got kinda nervous when my friend visited me, but was well behaved. Guess she wasn't too happy with me as she ignored sleeping next to me yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ฎ But come morning, and she jumps right into my lap ๐Ÿฅฐ (pic, in comments)

P. S. As always, anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads. Feel free to pop by and come say hello, we'd love to hear from you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ If you wanna lurk, that's fine too!

Edited