Daily Check-in: Friday, November 6th

Good day/good evening, and all those times between morning and night, Blenders. How goes the Friday? Feels like it has been a long and short week over here; kinda a blur, tiring, and at times and just wanting to hide away.. But nevertheless we made it to Friday and we got ourselves a weekend coming up, ghosted by our lovely Lea! So be to sure to read and check in with her when weekend check-in time comes!

Now I figure I'd wrap up the week with more Mexican Sunflower because their brightness makes me happy, and with some blue sky back drop, I'm doubling down on the cheer factor. Figure it can't hurt. Extra cheer is as good as extra stretching!

Anyway, how has this week of workouts been for you? Workout buds, how about Fit2 so far? I think this week has been tough for me. Tough, but still doable. There were some real killers this week, but after today we are more than half way done! And today's workout is only 40 minutes! Who's up for a short HIIT as independent extra credit!? Kidding! Kinda. Hey, Fit2 is being nice today; I'll take it. But do what you feel you need to do, Blenders!

The other part of doing what you need to do is eating what you need to eat! Such sage advice right?^^ ..Pizza is where it's at for me and always looked forward to, but what is it for you? Dish the delish!

Alright; that's all from me until Monday comes calling. I hope you have all the great makings of a good day and weekend! And whatever you got going on, be safe and try to stay sane. See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***