HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group November 6

Hello beautiful HKS Blenders,

Thought of the day:

The right time is always now.

Not sure if today was the right time to plant some flower bulbs but it was fun. I have to admit I have no idea what I am doing when planting something, but most of the time it works. The bulbs I planted last year where pretty nice in spring. I kept some of the bulbs. Let’s see if they agree to a second season. I always go by try and error when it comes to plants, because I’m absolutely clueless. But the good thing is, here are great experts around so I can ask.

I basically finished Fit R2 yesterday. According to the program, today is active recovery. But because I had a rest day on Tuesday, I will do the stretching routine next week. So, I will do some self-selected workouts today with core focus. I won’t do the PFT, because I did this program more out of curiosity and to be challenged with workouts I don’t know. Not so much to improve. At the moment I’m very happy where I am with my fitness level.

That said, I’m not so happy with my eating behaviour, although our main meals are delicious. Today will be Lemon and Artichoke Skillet Chicken Bake. I’m looking forward to this one.

Wishing you all a great Friday. And a good start into the weekend.

P.S ANYONE is welcome to join the conversation in this thread. Don’t be shy or afraid. Just jump right in. We don’t bite. This is an extremely friendly and motivational community. So, we are happy to hear from you.