Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 5th

What's going on, FB Fam? Are we ready to get to the stuff and things that the day brings? Maybe? Maybe not? But first, there's a check-in!

Starting with the picture; we are looking at the papery capsules that contain the seeds of a Golden Rain Tree. These are an invasive, non native, but kinda neat ornamental tree as it catches your attention anywhere by starting out with golden yellow colors from the flowers. Then around autumn time, these chinese looking paper lanterns take the flowers place going from light green to a pinky rust color. It's really quite eye catching, but because they are invasive, I simply admire where they are. They are not found or common in my area, so this one you see here belongs to a friend of mines backyard that I visited recently.

Anyway, so what's going on with the workouts? Are we sweating something fierce, or going for something more mild? It's cardio and upper body on day 32 of Fit2, and I have no opinions on the day, lol. Just eager to get it done. Thursday always seems to be the roughest day for me to get a workout done, motivation wise. It's getting easier as I've been doing 5 days in in a row for a while, but Thursday always feels like a weird day, especially if one went all out on a previous days HIIT😏...yep, I know; modify where apropriate! And if you have workout issues, always remember modifying can help you get through a tough workout! Even if modifying means turning the entire workout as just laying down on the mat.

And what of our glorious, power us through anything food? I'm not really sure or sold on anything, so I'll just wing it and figure it out when the stomach growls. A fridge raid sounds like where I'm headed. Maybe you've got something more chewable and concrete?

Oh and as per usual, I'll be needing a ghost (guest host) for the weekend check-ins! ..Lea, do you want to take a turn this weekend? Let me know if it's okay! And remember, anyone is free to volunteer to be our guest host! If interested, just speak up and one of these weekends we will here from you! Or re-hear if you've ghosted before. Always a pleasure to read you no matter what side of the check-in you're on!

Okay, that's all I got for now. The ever stacking stuff and things await, so best get to and/or resume them. I do hope you have a nice Friday Eve!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***