Perspiration Pals - November 5.

What's up, P Pals? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well, obviously we all have burdens, especially in these korona times. Not sure if it can help with strength training, though. ๐Ÿ˜…

But you know what? Itโ€™s perfectly OK to fall apart sometimes. After all, burgers and tacos usually fall apart, and we still love them Am I right or am I right? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

Now, I didnโ€™t eat any burger today (yet) and still have some packing to do, becauseโ€ฆ I am going on a short boat trip. ๐Ÿ˜Itโ€™s only one afternoon, but hey, Iโ€™ll take that and enjoy those few relaxing hours.๐Ÿ˜Ž

That means no working out today, no time. And I could actually use a break as my legs are killinโ€™ me. ๐Ÿ˜… But Iโ€™ll be back to exercise the day after tomorrow and continue with LI2.

How was your day? Cโ€™mon, donโ€™t be shy. Tell me everything. ๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S. Toasty will open thread for yโ€™all as of tomorrow, so be aware โ€“ Cookie musings alert.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S. We welcome everybody to P Pals. If you wanna share about you, learn something or ask a question, or you just wanna continue your silent treatment- all is good in eyes of P Pals.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

Edited